Thursday, April 06, 2006

Its been a long, hard road I have traveled with much more to go...

Sorry for my long absence but the chemo and radiation really wiped me out and I had a few close calls.

I wish to thanks my CAP comrades in arms for sending all the cards, the visitations and the massive prayers.

It was because of your efforts and the lord Jesus Christ hearing those prayers that I am still alive today.

I have also been informed that an enemy to me is now dead. It is written that the Lord will put before you they enemies at your feet. Well it looks like that is what has happened.

While in the hospital I had a lot of time to "kill" if you will forgive the pun. Book #5 is almost finished. This book discuses the events of my life.
One lesson of life that I explored in my book is that when you are on top, or the media chooses to acknowledge you for a job well done, or a organization wants you to lead them, there is ALWAYS one in hiding that gets his or her kicks by trying to bring you down.

One such person (J.P.) of many, posted 6 web pages twisting my life into such fiction that it could have made the movie of the week!

Only jealous, self-serving cowards do such a thing. It is sad but when such a man does a thing like that, he must be prepared for the inevitable (looking into their own sad, twisted, illegal past and all the people they used along the way).

Well, I am glad to be back and for those jealous idiots reading this, please take a xanax!

See you students around the campus soon.

doc


=======================================================
**Remember to always check with http://www.behavioral-sciences daily for updates, news, cutting-edge research projects, and new courses for professional development.

Dr. D.H. "Doc" Chevalier PhD, CPPP, FIPC, ACFEI, CSI-1
Executive Director -Behavioral Sciences Unit
The Consortium of Scientific Investigation and Research
Member- American College of Forensic Examiners International
Forensic Investigative Psychological Criminologist
W: 817-992-8993
F: 775-320-4804
Em: criminalprofiler@charter.net

No comments: